Sunday, January 24, 2010

-- Monkey Themed 1st Birthday Invitations --

Let's go bananas at Joaquin's 1st Birthday!

Joaquin's mom contacted me last month about designing the birthday boy's monkey themed 1st birthday party. Such a cute theme definitely deserved a super cute invitation to go along with it and here is the final product:

joaquin3

A very happy 1st birthday goes out to Joaquin! I know his mom's been very busy planning a very memorable and fun birthday for the little man and I can't wait to see the pictures!

3 comments:

JennB January 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

So cute! I wanna go bananas too!

IzzysMa January 26, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

Love them! But of course I may be a little biased :)

Anonymous February 9, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

I wanted to know if there was a way to make this a photo collage? We are doing our son's birthday party in monkeys, and I would love to have this invitations! Thank you!

About Me

Thanks for stopping by the MJ Squared Design Blog! MJ Squared Designs began with a love of the arts and design and grew into a custom stationary business. My goal is to custom design the perfect stationary needs for every client no matter how long it takes! This blog will showcase all my recent design jobs and help give you a better idea of what MJ Squared Designs can do for you.

If you have any questions or would like some more information on pricing, please email me at mjohnson@mjsquared.net.