Wednesday, January 27, 2010

-- Cartoon Ladybug Birthday Invitations --

When I heard from Sarah's mom about her second birthday invitations, she told me how much she liked the cartoon version of Pierce that I did for his first birthday invitation. She also mentioned that Sarah's birthday theme would be ladybugs and it took me awhile to figure out how to incorporate a cartoon version of Sarah with ladybugs but here's what I came up with:

original

I love the little cartoon Sarah and how much it looks like her (check out Sarah's blog to check out all her adventures). A very happy birthday goes out to this little miss, hope you have a wonderful day complete with chasing ladybugs!

4 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth January 28, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Love, Love, Love it!! Thank you so much for the fantastic job you did!!

IzzysMa January 28, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

so cute!!

Ms2Mrs..back to Ms January 28, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Another great job! I'm so excited to see what you come up with for my sister's shower!

JennB January 28, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Having met the real deal, I think you did such a great job making a cartoon Sarah! Loving it

About Me

Thanks for stopping by the MJ Squared Design Blog! MJ Squared Designs began with a love of the arts and design and grew into a custom stationary business. My goal is to custom design the perfect stationary needs for every client no matter how long it takes! This blog will showcase all my recent design jobs and help give you a better idea of what MJ Squared Designs can do for you.

If you have any questions or would like some more information on pricing, please email me at mjohnson@mjsquared.net.