Wednesday, September 8, 2010

-- Adirondacks Wedding Programs--

Before their big day, Amanda asked me to design wedding programs that would match the custom designed Adirondack wedding invitations I did for them. She wanted a half page invitation that used the same design we used for the invitations and below is the end result:

program


Since I was lucky enough to be a guest at Amanda and Justin's big day, I can tell you their wedding (and the bride herself!) was beautiful and everything turned out wonderfully. Congrats again to you both! Lots of best wishes for your new life together!

0 comments:

About Me

Thanks for stopping by the MJ Squared Design Blog! MJ Squared Designs began with a love of the arts and design and grew into a custom stationary business. My goal is to custom design the perfect stationary needs for every client no matter how long it takes! This blog will showcase all my recent design jobs and help give you a better idea of what MJ Squared Designs can do for you.

If you have any questions or would like some more information on pricing, please email me at mjohnson@mjsquared.net.