Wednesday, September 8, 2010

-- Photo Collage First Birthday Invitations --

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I did Sean's birth announcements and now the time has come for me to design his 1st Birthday Invitations!

Sean's mom's only request was that the invitation have a collage of pictures from his first year so with that in mind I came up with two different versions:

Photo Collage 1st Birthday Invitation

Photo Collage First Birthday Invitation

In the end, Sean's mom liked them both so much that she decided to order half of each and send them both out! Happy Birthday little guy!

0 comments:

About Me

Thanks for stopping by the MJ Squared Design Blog! MJ Squared Designs began with a love of the arts and design and grew into a custom stationary business. My goal is to custom design the perfect stationary needs for every client no matter how long it takes! This blog will showcase all my recent design jobs and help give you a better idea of what MJ Squared Designs can do for you.

If you have any questions or would like some more information on pricing, please email me at mjohnson@mjsquared.net.