Saturday, February 20, 2010

-- Photo Collage Cupcake 1st Birthday Invitations --

I'm so excited about these birthday invitations because these little girls are so loved! Cambria and Kaylin's parents had been waiting what seemed like forever to meet their little ones and now that they are a family of 4, they are so grateful for their little blessings. Their mom, Tiff, reached out to me several months ago about having me design her twin daughters birthday invitations and I could tell how excited she was even then to celebrate their first birthday. She told me about the trials and tribulations they went through to start their family and I was so moved. I knew right then that these girls' first birthday would be extra special and any extra special birthday would have to have an extraordinary invitation ;).

The girls are having cupcake themed birthday and to further add to the theme, Tiff got their cake smash pictures taken especially for their invitations! Look how cute they are!

front of the card
twinsbday_front_v2

back of the card
twinsbday_back_curlz

As it turns out today is the girls ACTUAL first birthday, so a very very happy birthday goes out to these little ones! Have a great time at your party! From all the planning your mom has done, I'm sure it will be amazing!

1 comments:

Growing Up Cameron February 20, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

The invites came out fantastic! I'm sure it wasn't hard. Your creativity plus those adorable sweethearts, it's picture perfect.

<3 Happy birthday girls!

About Me

Thanks for stopping by the MJ Squared Design Blog! MJ Squared Designs began with a love of the arts and design and grew into a custom stationary business. My goal is to custom design the perfect stationary needs for every client no matter how long it takes! This blog will showcase all my recent design jobs and help give you a better idea of what MJ Squared Designs can do for you.

If you have any questions or would like some more information on pricing, please email me at mjohnson@mjsquared.net.