Wednesday, February 17, 2010

-- Wedding Placecards & Table Numbers --

Once again I'm extremely behind on blogging but I finally have a follow up to my original post about Davida and Chris' wedding! Davida also asked me to make table numbers and place cards using the same designs we used for the invitations. For the table numbers we kept it consistent with the invitations. With the placecards, since they were offering 3 different menu options, we went with birds of different colors which helped distinguished the different meal options...green for meat, gray for vegetarian and black for fish.

Table Number
TableNumber1web

Placecards
placecardsweb

Congrats again you guys! Still waiting to see wedding pictures, I cant wait!

About Me

Thanks for stopping by the MJ Squared Design Blog! MJ Squared Designs began with a love of the arts and design and grew into a custom stationary business. My goal is to custom design the perfect stationary needs for every client no matter how long it takes! This blog will showcase all my recent design jobs and help give you a better idea of what MJ Squared Designs can do for you.

If you have any questions or would like some more information on pricing, please email me at mjohnson@mjsquared.net.